We are currently looking for creative, dynamic individuals to fill the positions below:
|1)||Technical and Project Manager
- Project management for internal and external projects including managing the system development, milestone achievement and acceptance tests for each phase of a project
- Liaise with client on project scope of work including developing a Requests for Proposals (RFP) and SRS (System Requirement Specification), project timeline, costing, cost-benefit analysis and project risk
- Identify, evaluate and advise on technical approach for new projects (internal and external) and managing the system development process (including development of a strategic plan, systems analysis, technical design, coding, testing and user acceptance test)
- Identify, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies during the implementation of internal and external projects. Facilitate solutions with all related parties
- Evaluate and recommend IT system design alternatives for improvements taking into consideration solutions available in the marketplace
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to integrate IT systems and resources to fulfill project requirements
- Prepare and submit documentation required for grants including technical design, timeline and managing the development of software in the grant
- Evaluate and advise stakeholders on the viability of external projects
- Maintains effective communication and working relationship with clients and project team members
- Mentor, train and provide expertise to other project team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business, Technology or related field required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Minimum 3 years of project management or IT Management.
- Web and Mobile development experience is an advantage. (ANDROID OS and IOS5+)
- A working knowledge of various Systems Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
- Experience in releasing and maintaining iPhone/iPad apps in the App Store and/ or Android Apps in Google Play would be an added advantage
- Proficient in analyzing business functions, procedures, and information flows with an ability to facilitate multiple disciplines in the design and development of key business processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills including conflict resolution skills
|2)||Senior Marketing Executive
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Manage & execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating digital strategies with print, direct mail, social media, company website, SEM/SEO strategy development and brand awareness
- Manage & execute organization's PR initiatives to create brand awareness
- Monitor marketing campaign results based on analytical reporting provided by web tools
- Develop ideas and pursue strategic alliances / partnerships
- Develop and deliver appropriate sales enablement tools e.g flyers, presentation briefs for the organization and other related market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales
- Provide feedback for product development and service offers and participates in development planning; collaborate to create, launch product into the market
- Develop and manage content for corporate marketing collateral, website/app/social media inclusive of content direction, execution, vetting of articles and translations
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional marketing experience
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and "Thrives Under Pressure" are words that describe you
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- To undertake any and all other relevant IT duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior
- Keep up to date with latest web technologies, trends and programming technique
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to expand programming techniques onto platforms other than the Web
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 1 - 2 years working experience in the related field will be an advantage
- Work Location: Petaling Jaya
- Able to speak in English
Interested applicants may contact us below: